Who we are
What Information We Collect and How
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through accredited external card processing companies using modern encryption techniques.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Data provided to us through a Subscription or Contact form will be used for the stated purpose only and to make any future contact with you that may be necessary.
- Subscribers to Subscription Content, such as ordered reports and any Additional Services, are asked to provide personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, job title, company). Such details will be securely retained by us.
What We do with Your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with relevant data Protection law and any other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third party businesses to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of XX* to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Your business address