The Market.biz Research service understands the important to young people of a proper education. We intend to assist young people in achieving their ambitions by hosting a blogging scholarship competition.
The winner will receive a $1,000 prize to help with their higher education tuition and the runner-up $500. You can use it towards your tuition, to buy books, help with a new laptop or even your living expenses when living away from home.
To enter the competition, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be accepted for entry to a USA/Canada university, accredited college, trade school or any other form of post-secondary or high school education for the 2017 intake.
- If not that, then to be planning to enroll any of the above by the Fall of 2017 or Spring of 2018.
- Already be enrolled for one of the above.
What You Must Do
You must write an essay on something that you are passionate about from one of the topics bellow, but your writing must express passion while remaining grammatically correct. Prove to us that the scholarship will help you achieve your academic goals.
An increasingly competitive world needs people who can be competitive themselves, but also possess a passion for what they love. Show us that you are passionate at what you do, and can transfer your passion to your chosen subject of study. Prove to us that you are determined to be successful in an increasingly technological world, or can freely express yourself and share your own worldly experiences with others.
Choose one of the topics below:
- How has technology changed the face of market research through the years?
- The Impact of Online Market Research on Society
- Identify two poor market research techniques, and suggest how they could be improved?
What You Are Judged On
You will be judged on the following aspects of your submission:
- Creativity and original thought.
- The passion you show in your topic.
- Persuasiveness in your writing.
- The originality of content – We will use professional plagiarism detection applications to ensure that your work is original.
- Cite your sources of information where relevant.
How to Apply
If you find it worth then reach us by dropping an email to email@example.com with your details:
- i) Name
- ii) Your education field
- iii) Are you doing any part time job?
- iv) Age
Also, do not forget to mention the topic which you are going to choose from the above list to write an essay on.
Deadline for Submission
The deadline for submitting your essay for the scholarship is October 30th, 2017.
We take privacy very seriously, we will use your information for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner only.